McMillen Jacobs Associates is rapidly expanding and we are looking for innovative, bright talent to fill roles throughout the organization.
When you join McMillen Jacobs Associates you’ll be inspired, challenged, and proud to be part of a talented and collaborative team. At McMillen Jacobs Associates, you’ll find a diverse, team-driven, inclusive culture where your contributions truly matter.
We have opportunities available throughout our company and around the world.Search for Opportunities
McMillen Jacobs Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We support, benefit from, and take pride in a diverse environment. And, we are committed to developing an inclusive work environment where diversity is valued, both in support of individual potential and our business goals and mission.
If you are an individual with a disability and require reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact the Human Resource Department via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
Notice on Recruitment Fraud
Recruitment fraud is on the rise, and we caution you to be diligent in protecting yourself from groups pretending to be McMillen Jacobs Associates (or claiming to represent McMillen Jacobs Associates.) Fraud attempts may be sent in a variety of formats, including e-mail, text, and letter. Most often, the fraud takes the form of an unsolicited e-mail being sent offering employment or an interview over an instant messenger type program, like Telegram Messenger.
These e-mails often look legitimate and will include details of the employment supposedly on offer, such as job description, salary, and benefits. They usually request personal information and may ask for payment from prospective employees to obtain visas or immigration documents. They may also ask you to deposit a check from the “company” to purchase equipment for your new work from home position.
Please be vigilant to fraudulent activity if you receive a communication or e-mail regarding potential employment, or an invitation to submit applications to a public email address, supposedly from McMillen Jacobs Associates.
Do not send money or pass any personal or financial details to anyone suggesting they can provide employment with McMillen Jacobs Associates. If you have applied for a position through a legitimate channel, we will have the information needed.
If you are unsure a communication you have received is genuine, use the guidance below:
- We never make job offers without performing a formal interview process.
- Prospective employees are always invited to an interview with McMillen Jacobs Associates personnel before any offer of employment is made, and all interviews will be scheduled from a verifiable McMillen Jacobs Associates e-mail account.
- Do not send money. No money transfers or payments of any kind will ever be requested by McMillen Jacobs Associates as part of the recruitment process, for immigration documents, insurance, or any other purpose.
- McMillen Jacobs Associates website pages always include http://www.mcmjac.com. Any other format is not genuine.
- Verify the email address. McMillen Jacobs Associates e-mails always end in “@mcmjac.com”. Any e-mail styled with the McMillen Jacobs Associates logo but using a different e-mail format is not genuine. McMillen Jacobs Associates will never request a prospective applicant to e-mail information to an e-mail address not ending in “@mcmjac.com”; regardless of the origin of the e-mail, you should always question the authenticity of any unsolicited e-mails seeking money or personal details, irrespective of the e-mail address.
- Our executive managers do not conduct unsolicited job interviews.
If you are a victim of fraud, please report the incident to your local authorities. Below are links to do so for the countries where we operate.