Working at McMillen Jacobs Associates not only provides you with a rewarding career opportunity, but also a competitive benefits package to provide quality care, enhance your quality of life, and help you invest in the future. Our goal is to provide a variety of benefits to meet the unique needs of our employees and their loved ones.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (U.S. and Canada)
- Life Insurance, Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance (U.S. and Canada)
- Business travel accident coverage
- Flexible Spending Account (U.S.)
Financial and Investment Benefits:
- Competitive compensation package
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement Saving Plans, with an employer contribution
- Performance Bonus Plan
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
Work / Life Benefits:
- Paid Holidays
- Time Off Program (PTO, Vacation and Sick Time)
- Employee Assistance Plan (U.S.)
- Leaves of absence
- Health and Wellness Reimbursement
- Professional Training and Development Programs
- Tuition Assistance
Professional Development and Growth
McMillen Jacobs Associates is committed to providing a work environment that encourages new ideas and fosters learning and professional development.
Our investment in our people is demonstrated by the variety of professional development opportunities and learning resources available to help them excel and develop in areas to advance their career goals:
- Our very own in-house training program, “InformEd”, offers comprehensive classes to all of our employees covering a variety of technical and management topics.
- On-the-job training, mentoring, and coaching.
- Support for participation in professional societies and organizations.
- Support for preparing for and taking professional licensing exams. This includes reimbursement for preparatory classes and exam fees, as well as paid time off for employees to prepare for and take exams.
- Formal continuing education at conferences, seminars, short courses, and classes.
- Internal transfer and relocation opportunities to our various offices in the U.S. and internationally.
- Tuition reimbursement for degree programs.
Community and Giving Back
McMillen Jacobs Associates is committed to supporting the communities in which we work and live, and the causes we care about. We strongly encourage our employees to become involved in their communities by volunteering their time, donating funds, and contributing in-kind gifts to support worthy causes. The following are some of the causes our employees support:
- Alzheimer’s Association
- American Diabetes Association’s Summit to Surf Cycling Event
- American Lung Association‘s Reach the Beach Century Bicycle Ride
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)—Rebuilding Together, Seattle Works, Younger Member Forum
- Boise State University – Construction Management Program
- Breast Cancer Awareness
- Chinatown Community Development Center in San Francisco
- Columbia River Estuary Partnership
- Engineers without Borders, San Francisco Chapter
- Engineers without Borders, Treasure Valley Chapter
- Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center Shore Run
- Idaho Fish & Game – Salmon and Steelhead Days
- P. Morgan Corporate Challenge
- Northwest Harvest Cherry Street Food Bank
- Oregon Museum of Science and Industry
- Puget Sound Engineering Council’s Popsicle Stick Bridge Building Contest
- San Francisco Food Bank
- Women’s and Children’s Alliance
- University of California, Berkeley—Geotechnical Society Distinguished Lecture Series and Norbert Tracy Scholarship
- University of Idaho – Engineering Board of Directors
- University of Southern California—ASCE Student Chapter