We have successfully met the unique challenges of managing several task orders simultaneously in a variety of locations, having completed over 100 task orders through 9 IDIQ/MATOC contracts with USFWS (Regions 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, & 8) utilizing design and construction only and design-build contracts.
Many of our Fisheries projects include investigation, study and design of water supply intakes and outfall structures, debris and fish screens, tanks and raceways, water treatment facilities, hatchery buildings, sorting and holding facilities, flumes, canals and spawning channels, aquatic organism passage design including fish ladders, fish traps, fish screens.
Our Civil and Earthwork projects have included dams, dikes, levees, berms, canals, water control structures, access roads, trails, site grading, and slope stability studies and designs.
Our Mechanical Engineers and Electrical Engineers are well versed supporting architectural and fisheries projects including design for water and sewage systems, HVAC systems, fire suppression systems, pumps, and wells. As well as power distribution, emergency backup systems, electronics, computer systems, generators, telecommunications, control systems, alarm and security systems, and instrumentation. In addition to our electrical capabilities, we employ a NFPA Certified Fire Protection Specialist (CFPS) and provide comprehensive fire protection system and life safety surveys and analysis, design, plans, specifications, and installation oversight for fire alarm, notification and detection, and various fire suppression systems.
In addition, we have designed and constructed several infrastructure projects such as boardwalks, observation platforms, docks, boat ramps vehicle and pedestrian bridges and bulkheads.
The following are projects that have been completed under the MATOC:
- Kilauea Slope Stability and Trailway Restoration
- Clearwater Fish Hatchery, Design-Build Services for Adult Holding Ponds
- Clearwater National Fish Hatchery, Construct Government Furnished Quarters and Site Development
- Hagerman Fish Hatchery, Degas Tower and Piping Design-Build Project
- Lookinglass National Fish Hatchery, Oregon, Adult Holding Design-Build Project
- Lookingglass National Fish Hatchery, Oregon, Well Pump Testing
- Sawtooth National Fish Hatchery, Wells 1, 3, 5, 6 and 7 Rehab
- Quinault National Fish Hatchery, Fish Exclusion Barrier
- Design Magic Valley Hatchery Raceway Modifications
- Imnaha Fish Barrier, Design-Build
- Crystal Springs Reservoir Siphon Design-Build Replacement
- Quilcene National Fish Hatchery Raceway Modifications
- Ponds A16 and A17 Habitat Restoration on the Don Edwards San Francisco Bay National Wildlife Refuge