McMillen Jacobs’ was awarded a U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service (USFWS) Multi-Award Task Order Contract (MATOC) for Design-Build and General Construction Services throughout Regions 1 & 8 which covers the following states; Idaho, Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada Hawaii, and other Pacific Islands.
This contract is utilized for the execution of a broad range of design-build projects. Typical projects may include all structures associated with the responsibilities of the USFWS and DOI agencies i.e. Visitor Centers, Maintenance Facilities, Administrative Offices, Fish Hatcheries, Water Treatment Facilities, Utilities, Roads, Employee Housing, Laboratories, Dams, Levees, Bridges, Hazardous Material Clean-Up, Recreation Structures and other structures deemed critical to the mission.
The following are projects that have been completed under the MATOC:
- Kilauea Slope Stability and Trailway Restoration
- Clearwater Fish Hatchery, Design-Build Services for Adult Holding Ponds
- Clearwater National Fish Hatchery, Construct Government Furnished Quarters and Site Development
- Hagerman Fish Hatchery, Degas Tower and Piping Design-Build Project
- Lookinglass National Fish Hatchery, Oregon, Adult Holding Design-Build Project
- Lookingglass National Fish Hatchery, Oregon, Well Pump Testing
- Sawtooth National Fish Hatchery, Wells 1, 3, 5, 6 and 7 Rehab
- Quinault National Fish Hatchery, Fish Exclusion Barrier
- Design Magic Valley Hatchery Raceway Modifications
- Imnaha Fish Barrier, Design-Build
- Crystal Springs Reservoir Siphon Design-Build Replacement
- Quilcene National Fish Hatchery Raceway Modifications
- Ponds A16 and A17 Habitat Restoration on the Don Edwards San Francisco Bay National Wildlife Refuge